Saturday, May 4, 2013

Ceramics II

Yesterday was our last ceramics class!  I'm sad it's over because I loved that class, and would have also liked to just have several more weeks where I could continue working.  Critique went well, and it helped me think more about my idea for senior seminar.

My snail in open house, in the main gallery

My deer.  At first I wanted to not have any glaze/paint on him, so I could project some sort of scene, picture of video, like a meadow and etc.  But then I decided I wanted to use him for my senior project, and glazed him accordingly.  I still need to add gold colored paint to the broken parts and that includes where the antlers will go because I've decided not to attach them.

 Here is a crappy photo of everything I made this semester.


For the most part I'm quite content with everything I made.  I do wish sometimes that I made other things instead, but hopefully I'll be able to make everything I want.
I hope that I get to make a lot of new pieces this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment