Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Morning Light

I stayed up until 7:30 am.  I was about to go to bed around 4:30 am, but heard birds, looked out my window, and saw light breaking already.  Since I've been wanting to watch the sunrise, I decided to stay up since I wasn't too tired.  I also decided it would be the perfect time to go to the park and take photos because no one would be around. I learned that my remote doesn't have a very long range, so I had to keep running back and forth to set the self timer.  It was also really difficult to choose between the color or black and white versions, because there were different reasons that I like about them.  I really loved watching sky the sky become light instead of watching it become night; refreshing.

To My Flickr


(also hydrangea is one of my favorite flowers)











No comments:

Post a Comment